Thursday, October 23, 2008
Haiku Conversations
Poems, even when constructed independently, have somethings to say to each other.
The words by issa above the title represent two haikus: One posed the query, the other answered.
I have some somethings to say as well, which hopefully will turn into conversations of their own.
Join me in the discussion?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This blog was created with a specific purpose in mind. This purpose is to get people communicating. This means that your comments are crucially important. Not just because my grade hinges on your participation (which it does), but also because I'm really interested in what you have to say (which I am).
You know who writes some killer haikus? Matt. Matt writes killer haikus.
This is very interesting information about Matt. I hope he decides to join the conversation. Through Haiku, perhaps?
an ocean apart
and yet we chat side by side
as if you were here
Sorry, that's really cheesy. But it's tough to be creative on the spot =)
I liked it.
Post a Comment